"Geography has never been more relevant, as the world faces increasing challenges, and solutions to human and environmental problems are urgently being sought. Our completely revised Oxford Geography course provides undergraduate students with a wide range of experience and skills across the breadth of geography, based on in-depth teaching from our many expert staff."
Dr Richard Bailey, Director of Undergraduate Studies
About the BA in Geography course
Explore our course information to:
- learn about the course and how it is taught and assessed
- find out whether you meet our selection criteria
- decide how to choose a college
- meet our teaching staff and some of our current students
- discover your potential career and further study opportunities as one of our graduates
Introducing Sciences - 16 Feb 2015
The University is offering talks on some of the Science courses at Oxford. Teaching staff will be present to talk about their courses and to answer questions. Booking required.
We hold an annual Department Open Day and participate in the University's Oxford Open Days with events and info provided for prospective undergraduate students.
|Department Open Day||Oxford Open Days|
|Oxford Open Days|
Open day talks
- View a presentation of Geography at Oxford
by Dr Simon Dadson at the 2014 Open Day
- Listen to Professor Rob Whittaker's 2014 Open Day talk: The rise and fall of co-evolved systems on remote oceanic islands: a biogeographer's perspective
Info for current students
Please also see the main University of Oxford Student Gateway for more information.
Join our alumni network
The School is currently working to improve alumni relations across its graduate and undergraduate programmes. For more information please see our Alumni webpages.