Takis is a Research Associate at the School of Geography and the Environment, University of Oxford. He completed his PhD in Management at Birkbeck College, University of London in 2020. His PhD research focused on the notion of positionality of economic agents and specifically explored how the position of capital and labour in the interconnected production processes of the world economy allows for an alternative conceptualization of their power relations. Takis has studied economics at the University of Athens (MPhil), New School for Social Research (MA) and Athens University of Economics and Business (BSc). His research interests include Economic Geography, International Political Economy, Input-Output Analysis and Network-Graph Theory.
Research Associate in Finance and Geography
- Research Associate at Keble College
- Member of the Economy and Society: Transformations and Justice research cluster
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: Personal website
- Twitter: Follow @takisarena
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pan-iliopoulos/
Takis is a member of the research project "Cities in Global Financial Networks: Finance and Development in the 21st Century", led by Professor Dariusz Wójcik.
- Iliopoulos, P., Galanis, G., Kumar, A. and Popoyan, L. (2020) Network Configuration as a Measure of Power in Global Production Networks. LEM Working Paper Series, 2020/12.