Selected Publications (2019)
14 publications listed
- Brankamp, H. (2019) ‘Occupied Enclave’: Policing and the underbelly of humanitarian governance in Kakuma refugee camp, Kenya. Political Geography, 71: 67-77.
- Dudley, G., Banister, D. and Schwanen, T. (2019) The dynamics of public participation in new technology transitions: the vase of dockless bicycle hire in Manchester. Built Environment, 45(1): 93-111.
- Hasnain, S. (2019) Reconnection and reflexivity in Islamabad, Pakistan. Journal of Urbanism: International Research on Placemaking and Urban Sustainability.
- Hennig, B. (2019) Mapping Geographical Worlds Using Cartograms. The Bulletin of the Society of Cartographers, 50.
- Kirchherr, J., Ahrenshop, M.P. and Charles, K. (2019) Resettlement lies: Suggestive evidence from 29 large dam projects. World Development, 114: 208-219.
- Klinke, I. (2019) Vitalist temptations: Life, earth and the nature of war. Political Geography, 72: 1-9.
- Klinke, I. and Garrett, B.L. (2019) ‘Opening the bunker: Function, materiality and temporality’. Environment and Planning C.
- Loong, S. (2019) Notes from the Salween Peace Park. New Mandala.
- Loong, S. and Rinehart, G. (2019) Post-secondary Education in Myanmar: Reform from the Ground-up. Tea Circle:A Forum for New Perspectives on Burma/Myanmar.
- Nowicki, S., Lapworth, D.J., Ward, J.S.T., Thomson, P. and Charles, K. (2019) Tryptophan-like fluorescence as a measure of microbial contamination risk in groundwater. Science of The Total Environment, 646: 782-791.
- Penning-Rowsell, E.C. and Becker, M. (eds.) (2019) Flood Risk Management: Global Case Studies of Governance, Policy and Communities. Routledge. pp. 210. ISBN: 9781138541917.
- Penning-Rowsell, E.C. and Becker, M. (2019) Realities and social constructions in flood risk management. In, Penning-Rowsell, E.C. and Becker, M. (eds.) Flood Risk Management: Global Case Studies of Governance, Policy and Communities. Routledge.
- Thomson, P., Bradley, D., Katilu, A., Katuva, J., Lanzoni, M., Koehler, J. and Hope, R. (2019) Rainfall and groundwater use in rural Kenya. Science of The Total Environment, 649: 722-730.
- Urban, M. and Wojcik, D. (2019) Dirty Banking: Probing the Gap in Sustainable Finance. Sustainability, 11(6).