Selected Publications (2019)
12 publications listed
- Becker, M. (2019) Legal geography and flood risk management in Germany. In, Penning-Rowsell, E.C. and Becker, M. (eds.) Flood Risk Management: Global Case Studies of Governance, Policy and Communities. Routledge.
- Bhardwaj, A., Joshi, M., Khosla, R. and Dubash, N.K. (2019) More priorities, more problems? Decision-making with multiple energy, development and climate objectives. Energy Research and Social Science, 49: 143-157.
- Clay, N. (2019) Fixing the ecosystem: Conservation, crisis and capital in Rwanda’s Gishwati Forest. Environment and Planning E: Nature and Space, 2(1): 23-46.
- Grasham, C.F., Korzenevica, M. and Charles, K.J. (2019) On considering climate resilience in urban water security: a review of the vulnerability of the urban poor in sub‐Saharan Africa. WIREs Water.
- Hassan, K., Higham, J.E.S., Wooliscroft, B. and Hopkins, D. (2019) Climate change and World Heritage: A cross-border analysis of the Sundarbans (Bangladesh-India). Journal of Policy Research in Tourism, Leisure and Events, special issue on Tourism Policy in the Asia Pacific.
- Kama, K. (2019) Resource-making controversies: Knowledge, anticipatory politics and economization of unconventional fossil fuels. Progress in Human Geography.
- Kama, K. and Kuchler, M. (2019) Geo-metrics and geo-politics: controversies in estimating European shale gas resources. Chapter 4 in, Bobbette, A. and Donovan, A. (eds.) Political Geology: Active Stratigraphies and the Making of Life. Palgrave Macmillan. pp. 105-145. ISBN: 978-3-319-98188-8.
- Khosla, R. and Janda, K.B. (2019) India’s building stock: towards energy and climate change solutions. Building Research and Information, 47(1): 1-7.
- Landstrom, C., Becker, M., Odoni, N. and Whatmore, S.J. (2019) Community modelling: A technique for enhancing local capacity to engage with flood risk management. Environmental Science and Policy, 92: 255-261.
- Middleton, J. and Byles, H. (2019) Interdependent temporalities and the everyday mobilities of visually impaired young people. Geoforum, 102: 76-85.
- Penning-Rowsell, E.C. and Becker, M. (eds.) (2019) Flood Risk Management: Global Case Studies of Governance, Policy and Communities. Routledge. pp. 210. ISBN: 9781138541917.
- Penning-Rowsell, E.C. and Becker, M. (2019) Realities and social constructions in flood risk management. In, Penning-Rowsell, E.C. and Becker, M. (eds.) Flood Risk Management: Global Case Studies of Governance, Policy and Communities. Routledge.