Selected Publications (2019)
5 publications listed
- Bhardwaj, A., Joshi, M., Khosla, R. and Dubash, N.K. (2019) More priorities, more problems? Decision-making with multiple energy, development and climate objectives. Energy Research and Social Science, 49: 143-157.
- Clay, N. (2019) Fixing the ecosystem: Conservation, crisis and capital in Rwanda’s Gishwati Forest. Environment and Planning E: Nature and Space, 2(1): 23-46.
- Kama, K. (2019) Resource-making controversies: Knowledge, anticipatory politics and economization of unconventional fossil fuels. Progress in Human Geography.
- Kama, K. and Kuchler, M. (2019) Geo-metrics and geo-politics: controversies in estimating European shale gas resources. Chapter 4 in, Bobbette, A. and Donovan, A. (eds.) Political Geology: Active Stratigraphies and the Making of Life. Palgrave Macmillan. pp. 105-145. ISBN: 978-3-319-98188-8.
- Khosla, R. and Janda, K.B. (2019) India’s building stock: towards energy and climate change solutions. Building Research and Information, 47(1): 1-7.