Selected Publications (2020)
9 publications listed
- Asaaga, F.A., Hirons, M.A. and Malhi, Y. (2020) Questioning the link between tenure security and sustainable land management in cocoa landscapes in Ghana. World Development, 130. 104913.
- Budnitz, H., Tranos, E. and Chapman, L. (2020) Responding to stormy weather: Choosing which journeys to make. Travel Behaviour and Society (special issue on “Changing Travel Behaviour in the Connected Era”), 18: 94-105.
- Dorling, D. (2020) Can economic inequality be reduced? Challenges and signs of hope in 2019. Chapter 12 in, Galvin, R. (ed.) Inequality and Energy: How Extremes of Wealth and Poverty in High Income Countries Affect CO2 Emissions and Access to Energy. Elsevier Academic Press. pp. 287-310. ISBN: 978-0-12-817674-0.
- Dorling, D. (2020) Slowdown: the end of the great acceleration - and why it's good for the planet, the economy, and our lives. Yale University Press, New Haven and London. pp. 400. ISBN: 978-0300243406.
- Dorling, D. and Koljonen, A. (2020) Finntopia: what we can learn from the world's happiest country. Agenda publishing / Columbia University Press, Newcastle and New York. ISBN: 978-1788212168.
- Knowles, R.D., Ferbrache, F. and Nikitas, A. (2020) Transport's historical, contemporary and future role in shaping urban development: Re-evaluating transit oriented development. Cities, 99.
- Maguire-Rajpaul, V.A., Khatun, K. and Hirons, M.A. (2020) Agricultural information's impact on the adaptive capacity of Ghana's smallholder cocoa farmers. Frontiers in Sustainable Food Systems, 4(28).
- Mykhnenko, V. (2020) Causes and Consequences of the War in Eastern Ukraine: An Economic Geography Perspective. Europe-Asia Studies.
- Shi, Q. and Dorling, D. (2020) Growing socio-spatial inequality in neo-liberal times? Comparing Beijing and London. Applied Geography, 115. 102139.