View publications from: 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006
Selected Publications (2023)
8 publications listed
- Baxter, T., Coombes, M. and Viles, H. (2023) Intertidal biodiversity and physical habitat complexity on historic masonry walls: A comparison with modern concrete infrastructure and natural rocky cliffs. Marine Pollution Bulletin, 188. 114617.
- Berghuijs, W. and Slater, L. (2023) Groundwater shapes North American river floods. Environmental Research Letters.
- Kowal, K., Slater, L., López, A.G. and Van Loon, A.F. (2023) A comparison of seasonal rainfall forecasts over Central America using dynamic and hybrid approaches from C3S and NMME. International Journal of Climatology.
- Moulds, S., Slater, L., Dunstone, N. and Smith, D. (2023) Skillful decadal flood prediction. Geophysical Research Letters, 50(3). e2022GL100650.
- Richards, J., Cooke, E., Coombes, M., Jones, J. and Viles, H. (2023) Evaluating the robustness of nature-based solutions: future resilience of sedum-based soft capping as a conservation approach for heritage sites in Britain and Ireland. Physical Geography.
- Wang, L., Gu, X., Slater, L., Li, J., Kong, D., Zhang, X. and Liu, J. (2023) Phase Shifts of the PDO and AMO Alter the Translation Distance of Global Tropical Cyclones. Earth's Future, 11(3). e2022EF003079.
- Yin, J. and Slater, L. (2023) Increase in drought-heatwave events worsens socioeconomic productivity and carbon uptake. Nature Sustainability. Research Briefing.
- Yin, J., Gentine, P., Slater, L., Gu, L., Pokhrel, Y., Hanasaki, N., Guo, S., Xiong, L. and Schlenker, W. (2023) Future socio-ecosystem productivity threatened by compound drought-heatwave events. Nature Sustainability.