View publications from: 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014
Selected Publications (2023)
9 publications listed
- Baxter, T., Coombes, M. and Viles, H. (2023) Intertidal biodiversity and physical habitat complexity on historic masonry walls: A comparison with modern concrete infrastructure and natural rocky cliffs. Marine Pollution Bulletin, 188. 114617.
- Chausson, A., Welden, E.A., Melanidis, M., Gray, E., Hirons, M., Seddon, N. (2023) Going beyond market-based mechanisms to finance Nature-based Solutions and foster sustainable futures. PLOS Climate.
- Cusworth, G., Brice, J., Lorimer, J. and Garnett, T. (2023) When you wish upon a (GWP) star: Environmental governance and the reflexive performativity of global warming metrics. Social Studies of Science, 53(1): 3-28.
- Ettinger, J., McGivern, A., Spiegel, M.P., King, B., Shawoo, Z., Chapin, A. and Finnegan, W. (2023) Breaking the climate spiral of silence: lessons from a COP26 climate conversations campaign. Climatic Change, 176(22).
- Gueiros, C., Jodoin, S. and McDermott, C.L. (2023) Jurisdictional approaches to reducing emissions from deforestation and forest degradation in Brazil: Why do states adopt jurisdictional policies? Land Use Policy, 127. 106582.
- Moghayer, S., Zurek, M., Muzammil, M., Mason-D'Croz, D., Magrath, J., Tabeau, A., Vervoort, J.M. and Achterbosch, T. (2023) A low-carbon and hunger-free future for Bangladesh: An ex- ante assessment of synergies and trade-offs in different transition pathways. Frontiers in Environmental Science, 10.
- Richards, J., Cooke, E., Coombes, M., Jones, J. and Viles, H. (2023) Evaluating the robustness of nature-based solutions: future resilience of sedum-based soft capping as a conservation approach for heritage sites in Britain and Ireland. Physical Geography.
- Welden, E.A. (2023) Conceptualising Multispecies Collaboration: Work, animal labour and Nature-based Solutions. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers.
- Yang, W., Hu, J., Liu, Y. and Guo, W. (2023) Examining the influence of neighborhood and street-level built environment on fitness jogging in Chengdu, China: A massive GPS trajectory data analysis. Journal of Transport Geography, 108. 103575.