The research cluster is home to the editorial office of Journal of Biogeography, an international peer-review journal published by Blackwell Publishing.
Selected Publications (2023)
10 publications listed
- Chausson, A., Welden, E.A., Melanidis, M., Gray, E., Hirons, M., Seddon, N. (2023) Going beyond market-based mechanisms to finance Nature-based Solutions and foster sustainable futures. PLOS Climate.
- Ettinger, J., McGivern, A., Spiegel, M.P., King, B., Shawoo, Z., Chapin, A. and Finnegan, W. (2023) Breaking the climate spiral of silence: lessons from a COP26 climate conversations campaign. Climatic Change, 176(22).
- Gueiros, C., Jodoin, S. and McDermott, C.L. (2023) Jurisdictional approaches to reducing emissions from deforestation and forest degradation in Brazil: Why do states adopt jurisdictional policies? Land Use Policy, 127. 106582.
- Kühn, N., Tovar, C., Willis, K.J. and Macias-Fauria, M. (2023) Root trait variation along water gradients in the Cape Floristic Region. Journal of Vegetation Science, 34. e13194.
- Post, E., Kaarlejärvi, E., Macias-Fauria, M., Watts, D.A., Sporon Bøving, P., Cahoon, S.M.P., Higgins, R.C., John, C., Kerby, J.T., Pedersen, C., Post, M. and Sullivan, P.F. (2023) Large herbivore diversity slows sea ice-associated decline in arctic tundra diversity. Science, 380: 1282-1287.
- Seppä, H., Seidenkrantz, M.S., Caissie, B. and Macias-Fauria, M. (2023) Polar bear's range dynamics and survival in the Holocene. Quaternary Science Reviews, 317. 108277.
- Spiegel, M.P., Alexander Volkovitskiy, A., Alexandra Terekhina, A., Forbes, B.C., Park, T. and Macias-Fauria, M. (2023) Top-Down Regulation by a Reindeer Herding System Limits Climate-Driven Arctic Vegetation Change at a Regional Scale. Earth''s Future, 11. e2022EF003407.
- Vandvik, V., Halbritter, A.H., Althuizen, I.H.J., et al. (2023) Plant traits and associated data from a warming experiment, a seabird colony, and along elevation in Svalbard. Scientific Data, 10. 578.
- Wilhelm, K., Longman, J., Standish, C.D. and De Kock, T. (2023) The Historic Built Environment As a Long-Term Geochemical Archive: Telling the Time on the Urban "Pollution Clock". Environmental Science and Technology.
- Wright, R., Jackson, K., Girardin, C., Smith, N. and Wedding, L. (2023) GC Insights: Enhancing inclusive engagement with the geosciences through art-science collaborations. Geoscience Communication, 6: 39-43.
- Supplement to 'Dangers of crying wolf over risk of extinctions' PDF: 99.5 KB
This is a supplement to a article of correspondence, which appeared in Nature, 428(799) in 2004, by Richard Ladle, Paul Jepson, Miguel Araújo, and Robert Whittaker.
- Supplement to 'Global biodiversity plan needs to convince local policy-makers' PDF: 12.7 KB
This is a supplement to a article of correspondence, which appeared in Nature, 402(12) in 2001, by Paul Jepson.