The research cluster is home to the editorial office of Journal of Biogeography, an international peer-review journal published by Blackwell Publishing.
Selected Publications (2019)
12 publications listed
- Breman, E., Ekblom, A., Gillson, L. and Norstrom, E. (2019) Phytolith-based environmental reconstruction from an altitudinal gradient in Mpumalanga, South Africa, 10,600 BP–present. Review of Palaeobotany and Palynology.
- Coals, P., Burnham, D., Loveridge, A., Macdonald, D.W., 't Sas-Rolfes, M., Williams, V.L. and Vucetich, J.A. (2019) The Ethics of Human–Animal Relationships and Public Discourse: A Case Study of Lions Bred for Their Bones. Animals, 9(2).
- Devisscher, T., Malhi, Y. and Boyd, E. (2019) Deliberation for wildfire risk management: Addressing conflicting views in the Chiquitania, Bolivia. The Geographical Journal, 185(1): 38-54.
- Hajjar, R., Newton, P., Adshead, D., Bogaerts, M., Maguire-Rajpaul, V.A., Pinto, L.F.G., McDermott, C.L., Milder, J.C., Wollenberg, E. and Agrawal, A. (2019) Scaling up sustainability in commodity agriculture: Transferability of governance mechanisms across the coffee and cattle sectors in Brazil. Journal of Cleaner Production, 26: 124-132.
- McDermott, C.L., Hirons, M. and Setowati, A. (2019) The interplay of global governance with domestic and local access: Case studies of FLEGT VPAs in Indonesia and Ghana. Society and Natural Resources.
- Priess, J.A., Hauck, J., Haines-Young, R., Alkemade, R., Mandryk, M., Veerkamp, C.J., Bela, G. Berry, P., Dunford, R., Harrison, P., Keune, H., Kok, M., Kopperoinen, L., Maes, J., Pataki, G., Preda, E., Schleyer, C., Vadineanu, A., Aulian, G. (2019) New EU-Level Scenarios on the Future of Ecosystem Services. In, Atlas of Ecosystem Services. . pp. 135-140.
- Purdon, J., Parr, C.L. and Somers, M.J. (2019) Grazing by large savanna herbivores indirectly alters ant diversity and promotes resource monopolisation. Ecology section.
- Rubis, J.M. and Thierault, N. (2019) Concealing protocols: conservation, Indigenous survivance, and the dilemmas of visibility. Social and Cultural Geography.
- Seddon, N., Turner, B., Berry, P., Chausson, A. and Girardin, C.A.J. (2019) Grounding nature-based climate solutions in sound biodiversity science. Nature Climate Change: 82-87.
- Shah, S.H., Wagner, C.H., Sanga, U., Park, H., Demange, L.H., Gueiros, C. and Niles, M. (2019) Does household capital mediate the uptake of agricultural land, crop, and livestock adaptations? Evidence from the Indo-Gangetic Plains (India). Frontiers in Sustainable Food Systems.
- Smith, C.J., Forster, P.M., Allen, M., Fuglestvedt, J., Millar, R.J., Rogelj, J. and Zickfeld, K. (2019) Current fossil fuel infrastructure does not yet commit us to 1.5 °C warming. Nature Communications, 10.
- Whitfiedl, S. Beauchamp, E., Boyd, D.S., Burslem, D., Byg, A., Colledge, F., Cutler, M.E.J., Bidena, M., Dougill, A., Foody, G., Godbold, J.A., Hazenbosch, M., Hirons, M., Speranza, C.I., Jew, E., Lacambra, C., Mkwambisi, D., Moges, A., Morel, A., Morris, R., Novo, P., Rueda, M., Smith, H., Solan, M., Spencer, T., Thornton, A., Touza, J. and White, P.C.L. (2019) Exploring temporality in socio-ecological resilience through experiences of the 2015-16 El Nino across the Tropics. Global Environmental Change, 55.
- Supplement to 'Dangers of crying wolf over risk of extinctions' PDF: 99.5 KB
This is a supplement to a article of correspondence, which appeared in Nature, 428(799) in 2004, by Richard Ladle, Paul Jepson, Miguel Araújo, and Robert Whittaker.
- Supplement to 'Global biodiversity plan needs to convince local policy-makers' PDF: 12.7 KB
This is a supplement to a article of correspondence, which appeared in Nature, 402(12) in 2001, by Paul Jepson.