There many funding opportunities open to home and international students which current and past postgraduates at Oxford have benefited from. These include:
- British Hydrological Society support for UK students
- Africa Water Stewardship Scholarship
- Louis Dreyfus-Weidenfeld Scholarships
- Water Conservators Scholarship
- Allen and Nesta Ferguson Scholarship
- Rhodes Scholarships
- Chevening Fund Bursaries
- Commonwealth Scholarships
- Government of China, Ministry of Education
- Karim Rida Said Foundation
- Lloyd African/ DFID Shared Scholarship Scheme
- Frost Scholarship Programme (Florida)
- Frost Scholarship Programme (Israel)
Please see our main Fees and Scholarships webpage which provides details of many available schemes.
Information on funding / scholarships can also be found on the University of Oxford's Fees and Funding webpage.