Core Teaching Staff
Course Director of Biodiversity, Conservation and Management MSc/MPhil
Academic Director and Professor of Biogeography
- Dr Dustin Garrick, Lecturer in Environmental Management
- Dr Richard Grenyer, Associate Professor in Biodiversity and Biogeography.
- Dr Marc Macias-Fauria, Associate Professor in Physical Geography.
- Professor Yadvinder Malhi, Professor of Ecosystem Science.
- Dr Mari Mulyani, MSc Teaching Associate.
Other members of School of Geography staff who have expertise in biodiversity and who contribute to the course are: