For information on graduate admissions, selection criteria, funding and how to apply for one of our degree programmes, please follow the relevant degree programme links below to the University's Graduate Admissions website.
- Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in Geography and the Environment
- MSc in Biodiversity, Conservation and Management MPhil in Biodiversity, Conservation and Management
- MSc in Environmental Change and Management MPhil in Environmental Change and Management
- MSc in Nature, Society and Environmental Governance MPhil in Nature, Society and Environmental Governance
- MSc in Water Science, Policy and Management MPhil in Water Science, Policy and Management
- MSc in Sustainability, Enterprise and the Environment