Contact our Alumni Relations Officer
+44 (0)1865 285073
All your bags are packed, and you are more or less ready to leave the School of Geography and the Environment. While you are going out into the world to make a difference, we would like to stay in touch with you and help you connect with other SoGE alumni across all years and courses.
You are just a few simple steps away from becoming a proper alum of the School (apart from passing your exams, of course): 1. Pick up your alumni card, 2. Register for Oxford Alumni Online to update your details, 3. Connect with us on Facebook and LinkedIn and 4. Join the new Oxford Alumni Community.
1. Pick up your Oxford Alumni Card!
The central Alumni Office will be distributing all alumni cards this year. This will be done at the Leavers’ Fair (10-12 June, 2019). After the Fair, Leavers are welcome to collect their card from the Alumni Office at Wellington Square or request their card online and it will be sent in the post to their chosen address.
2. Register for Oxford Alumni Online
- Oxford Alumni Online
- to update your contact details, especially your email address!
- to get access to JSTOR online journals
- to subscribe to our termly email newsletter 'eSoGE news' and other communications from the wider University
- to register for email forwarding
3. Connect with SoGE via Social Media
- to stay in touch with the School and your class
- to hear about job vacancies, events and news
- to network with other alumni from your course or the wider SoGE alumni community.
4. Join the brand new Oxford Alumni Community
- Oxford Alumni Community
- to stay in touch with your class mates and contemporaries
- to network with other Oxford Alumni around the world
- to hear about job vacancies and events
You can find more information on the University's leavers page.