Selected Publications (2014)
16 publications listed
- Alekseyeva, A. (2014) Sochi 2014 and the rhetoric of a new Russia: image construction through mega-events. East European Politics.
- Cheng, Y.E. (2014) Time protagonists: student migrants, practices of time and cultural construction of the Singapore-educated person. Social and Cultural Geography.
- Clark, G.L. (2014) Financial Literacy in Context: A rejoinder. Economic Geography, 90(1): 29-31.
- Clark, G.L. (2014) Roepke Lecture in Economic Geography - Financial literacy in context. Economic Geography, 90(1): 1-23.
- Dorling, D. (2014) All That is Solid. Allen Lane. pp. 392. ISBN: 9781846147159.
- Dorling, D. (2014) Commentary: All the presidents' children. International Journal of Epidemiology.
- Dyson, J. (2014) Working Childhoods: Youth, Agency and the Environment in India. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge. ISBN: 9781107058385.
- Garrick, D., Anderson, G.R.M., Connel, D. and Pittock, J. (2014) Federal Rivers: Managing Water in Multi-Layered Political Systems. IWA Publishing. pp. 385. ISBN: 9781780405995.
- McDowell, L., Rootham, E. and Hardgrove, A. (2014) Precarious work, protest masculinity and communal regulation: South Asian young men in Luton, UK. Work, employment and society.
- Money, A. (2014) Corporate Water Risk: A critique of prevailing best practice. Journal of Management and Sustainability, 4(1): 42-59.
- Money, A. (2014) Corporate water risk: investor tolerance of the status quo. Journal of Management and Sustainability, 4(1): 60-75.
- Nordbakke, S. and Schwanen, T. (2014) Wellbeing and mobility: a theoretical framework and literature review focusing on older people. Mobilities, 9(1): 104-129.
- Pallot, J. and Katz, E. (2014) The Management of Prisoners' Children in the Russian Federation. The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice.
- Powell, R. and Dodds, K. (2014) Polar Geopolitics?: Knowledges, Resources and Legal Regimes. Edward Elgar Publishing Limited, UK. ISBN: 9781781009406.
- Schwanen, T., Kwan, M-P. and Ren, F. (2014) The Internet and the gender division of household labour. The Geographical Journal, 180(1): 52-64.
- Xie, H., Yang, J., Hu, Y., Zhang, H., Yang, Y., Zhang, K., Zhu, X., Li, Y. and Yang, C. (2014) Simulation of flow field and sludge settling in a full-scale oxidation ditch by using a two-phase flow CFD model. Chemical Engineering Science.