Research: Transformations: Geovisualization, Inequality and Space: Papers
Publications from 2017
- Ballas, D., Dorling, D. and Hennig, B. (2017) Analysing the regional geography of poverty, austerity and inequality in Europe: a human cartographic perspective. Regional Studies, 51(1).
- Dorling, D. (2017) Policymakers should not act like scientists. Nature Human Behaviour, 1.
- Foster, C. and Graham, M. (2017) Reconsidering the role of the digital in global production networks. Global Networks, 17(1) 68-88.
- Friederici, N. Ojanperä, S., and Graham, M. (2017) The Impact of Connectivity in Africa: Grand Visions and the Mirage of Inclusive Digital Development. Electronic Journal of Information Systems in Developing Countries.,/li>
- Hennig, B.D. (2017) Country file. Geographical, 2: 10-11.
- Hennig, B.D. (2017) (Un)Happy planet. Geographical, 1: 10-11.