Danny's amazing atlas of Britain has been resurrected from some old postscript files he recently discovered. These have been turned into PDF files with the help of Jeshua Lacock. They are rather large files, so each chapter is available separately below, as well as a PDF file containing the whole book.
It is worth using the magnifying glass tool while browsing the book; the original detail has been retained.
- Whole Book PDF: 187 MB
- Chapter 0: Contents, Index Maps PDF: 17.5 MB
- Chapter 1: Population PDF: 9.2 MB
- Chapter 2: Demography PDF: 16.1 MB
- Chapter 3: Economic PDF: 14.9 MB
- Chapter 4: Housing PDF: 16.8 MB
- Chapter 5: Health PDF: 13.8 MB
- Chapter 6: Society PDF: 21.2 MB
- Chapter 7: Politics PDF: 17.3 MB
- Index PDF: 3 MB
The majority of the work in turning the postscript files into PDFs was undertaken by Jeshua Lacock of 3DTOPO Incorporated. Thanks also to Graham Allsopp and John Pritchard at Sheffield University for their help.