On this page you can find material from the book All that is Solid. To find out more about the book, please go to the overview.
- Housing has become the defining economic issue of our times, Danny Dorling, The Guardian, 19/02/14.
Reviews / Comments (PDF documents)
Additional related readings (weblinks to Danny's main website)
- Overseas property buyers are not the problem: landlord subsidies are
- The great divide: an analysis of housing inequality
- Who has negative equity? How house price falls in Britain
- have hit different groups of buyers
Selection of Danny's talks and video clips about housing
- Sandcastles in the sky: The UK/London Housing Market and Growing Inequality (audioBoom)
- Spatial Justice, Housing and the Financial Crisis - Part 1 of 2 (audioBoom)
- Spatial Justice, Housing and the Financial Crisis - Part 2 of 2 (audioBoom)
- The Great Housing Disaster - Part 1 of 2 (audioBoom)
- The Great Housing Disaster - Part 2 of 2 (audioBoom)
- Shaping the Future (audioBoom)
- Housing policy and the housing market in the UK (audioBoom)
- Generation Rent (YouTube)
- Housing and Inequality in Oxfordshire (YouTube)
- Squat! (Mike Mead) (Vimeo)
- Is it time to burst the housing bubble? (YouTube)
A full gallery of all graphs, images and tables featured in the book. Please click the preview images below for a larger version.