Selected Publications (2014)
11 publications listed
- Bonilla, D., Bishop, J.D., Axon, C.J. and Banister, D. (2014) Innovation, the diesel engine and vehicle markets: evidence from OECD engine patents. Transportation Research, Part D:Transport and the Environment, 27: 51-58.
- Brice, J. (2014) Attending to grape vines: perceptual practices, planty agencies and multiple temporalities in Australian viticulture. Social and Cultural Geography.
- Choi, H.S. and Reeve, A. (2014) Local identity in the form-production process, using as a case study the multifunctional administrative city project (Sejong) in South Korea. Urban Design International, 19(2): 1-13.
- Hodgetts, T. and Lorimer, J. (2014) Methodologies for animals' geographies: cultures, communication and genomics. Cultural Geographies.
- Jellis, T. (2014) Spatial experiments: art, geography, pedagogy. Cultural Geographies.
- Kama, K. (2014) On the borders of the market: EU emissions trading, energy security and the technopolitics of ‘carbon leakage’. Geoforum, 51: 202-212.
- McCormack, D. (2014) Refrains for Moving Bodies: Experience and experiment in affective spaces. Duke University Press, Durham NC.
- Miao, X., Banister, D., Tang, Y., Li, M. and Xi, B. (2014) Maintaining the transport system under extreme weather events: a dual-network perspective. Technological and Economic Development of Economy, 19(1).
- Nordbakke, S. and Schwanen, T. (2014) Wellbeing and mobility: a theoretical framework and literature review focusing on older people. Mobilities, 9(1): 104-129.
- Powell, R. and Dodds, K. (2014) Polar Geopolitics?: Knowledges, Resources and Legal Regimes. Edward Elgar Publishing Limited, UK. ISBN: 9781781009406.
- Schwanen, T., Kwan, M-P. and Ren, F. (2014) The Internet and the gender division of household labour. The Geographical Journal, 180(1): 52-64.