Selected Publications (2018)
9 publications listed
- Akyelken, N., Banister, D. and Givoni, M. (2018) The Sustainability of Shared Mobility in London: The Dilemma for Governance. Sustainability, 10(2).
- Bos, D. (2018) Answering the Call of Duty: Everyday encounters with the popular geopolitics of military-themed videogames. Political Geography, 63: 54-64.
- Correia, R.A., Jaric, I., Jepson, P., Malhado, A.C.M., Alves, J.A. and Ladle, R. (2018) Nomenclature instability in species culturomic assessments: Why synonyms matter. Ecological Indicators.
- Henri, D.A., Jean-Gagnon, F. and Gilchrist, H.G. (2018) Using Inuit traditional ecological knowledge for detecting and monitoring avian cholera among Common Eiders in the eastern Canadian Arctic. Ecology and Society, 23(1).
- Hopkins, D. and Schwanen, T. (2018) Governing the race to automation. In, Marsden, G. and Reardon, L. (eds.) Governance of Smart Mobility. Emerald, Bingley, UK.
- Loong, S. (2018) ‘This country, law very strong’: Securitization beyond the border in the everyday lives of Bangladeshi migrant workers in Singapore. Geoforum, 90: 11-19.
- Lora-Wainwright, A. (2018) Environmental and social change in rural China. In, Latham, K. (ed.) Routledge Handbook of Chinese Culture and Society. Routledge, London. ISBN: 978-0-415-83058-4.
- Silva, J.P., Correia, R., Alonso, H., Martins, R.C., D'Amico, M., Delgado, A., Sampaio, H., Godinho, C. and Moreira, F. (2018) EU protected area network did not prevent a country wide population decline in a threatened grassland bird. PeerJ.
- Soria-Lara, J.A. and Banister, D. (2018) Evaluating the impacts of transport backcasting scenarios with multi-criteria analysis. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 110: 26-37.