The research cluster is home to the editorial office of Journal of Biogeography, an international peer-review journal published by Blackwell Publishing.
Selected Publications (2018)
13 publications listed
- Batista, V.S., Alonso, J.C., Ladle, R.J. and Fabre, N.N. (2018) Drivers of the upper River Amazon giant catfish fishery. Fisheries Management and Ecology.
- Janssen, T.A.J., Ametsitsi, G.K.D., Collins, M., Adu-Bedu, S., Oliveras, I., Mitchard, E.T.A. and Veenendaal, E.M. (2018) Extending the baseline of tropical dry forest loss in Ghana (1984–2015) reveals drivers of major deforestation inside a protected area. Biological Conservation, 218: 163-172.
- Kohl, C., McIntosh, E., Unger, S., Haddaway, N.R., Kecke, S., Schiemann, J. and Wilhelm, R. (2018) Online tools supporting the conduct and reporting of systematic reviews and systematic maps: a case study on CADIMA and review of existing tools. Environmental Evidence, 7(8).
- Lambin, E., Gibbs, H., Heilmayr, R., Carlson, K., Fleck, L., Garrett, R., Polain de Waroux, Y., McDermott, C., McLaughlin, D., Newton, P., Nolte, C., Pacheco, P., Rausch, L., Streck, C., Thorlakson, T. and Walker, N. (2018) The role of supply-chain initiatives in reducing deforestation. Nature Climate Change.
- Macias-Fauria, M. (2018) Satellite images show China going green. Nature.
- McDermott, C. and Sotirov, M. (2018) A political economy of the European Union’s Timber Regulation: Which member states would, should or could support and implement EU rules on the import of illegal wood? Forest Policy and Economics.
- Millar, R.J., Hepburn, C., Beddington, J. and Allen, M. (2018) Principles to guide investment towards a stable climate. Nature Climate Change, 8: 2-4.
- Riutta, T., Malhi, Y., Kho, L.K., Marthews, T.R., Huasco, W.H., Khoo, M., Tan, S., Turner, E., Reynolds, G., Both, S., Burslem, D.F.R.P., Teh, Y.A., Wairappan, C.S., Majalap, N. and Ewers, R. (2018) Logging disturbance shifts net primary productivity and its allocation in Bornean tropical forests. Global Change Biology.
- Rowland, L., Costa, A.C.L., Oliveira, A.A.R., Almeida, S.S., Ferreira, L.V., Malhi, Y., Metcalfe, D.B., Mencuccini, M., Grace, J. and Meir, P. (2018) Shock and stabilisation following long-term drought in tropical forest from 15 years of litterfall dynamics. Journal of Ecology.
- Saeed, A., McDermott, C. and Boyd, E. (2018) Examining equity in Ghana's national REDD+ process. Forest Policy and Economics, 90: 48-58.
- Schaafsma, M., Utila, H., Hirons, M.A. (2018) Understanding trade-offs in upscaling and integrating climate-smart agriculture and sustainable river basin management in Malawi. Environmental Science and Policy, 80: 117-124.
- Silva, J.P., Correia, R., Alonso, H., Martins, R.C., D'Amico, M., Delgado, A., Sampaio, H., Godinho, C. and Moreira, F. (2018) EU protected area network did not prevent a country wide population decline in a threatened grassland bird. PeerJ.
- Simova, I., Violle, C., Svenning, J., Kattge, J., Engemann, K., Sandel, B., Peet, R.K., Wiser, S.K., Blonder, B., McGill, B.J., Boyle, B., Morueta-Holme, N., Kraft, N.J.B., Bodegom, P.M., Gutierrez, A.G., Bahn, M., Ozinga, W.A., Toszogyova, A. and Enquist, B.J. (2018) Spatial patterns and climate relationships of major plant traits in the New World differ between woody and herbaceous species. Journal of Biogeography.
- Supplement to 'Dangers of crying wolf over risk of extinctions' PDF: 99.5 KB
This is a supplement to a article of correspondence, which appeared in Nature, 428(799) in 2004, by Richard Ladle, Paul Jepson, Miguel Araújo, and Robert Whittaker.
- Supplement to 'Global biodiversity plan needs to convince local policy-makers' PDF: 12.7 KB
This is a supplement to a article of correspondence, which appeared in Nature, 402(12) in 2001, by Paul Jepson.